The NDHN Program was terminated by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care on November 30, 2012.
Harbor Software will continue to support and upgrade the NDHN Adult and Pediatric Database Applications.
April 18, 2013, The Adult NDHN Version 8.0 Upgrade is now available.
System Enhancements / Changes.
1. Client Demographic Detail modified per NDHN specifications.
2. Health Assessment Detail modified per NDHN specifications.
3. Flow Sheet Modules modified per NDHN specifications.
4. Added Screening Criteria to all Flow Sheet Reports, with summary data listing
number of visits (within 6 months, between 6 months and 1 year, over 1 year, and missing data.
5. Added additional audit detail recording in new demographic records.
6. Added Monthly Tracking Reports, with detailed and summary information on New, Re-Admits,
and Carry-Over Clients between any two dates.
7. Rewrote internal logic to better handle concurrent use on newer networks and improve
The Version 8.0 Upgrade Installation program can be downloaded by clicking here.
The installation program is password protected.
Contact us for more more information and installation instructions.
We will make a version 7.0 HL7 Export utility available to all NDHN sites who choose not to continue their site license.
Sites that renew their license will be provided an HL7 Import and Export Utility as well as upgrades.
If there is any enhancement or report you wish to see in the System, please contact us.